Welcome to Roselle Park Elementary Guidance Please click on one of the links below to access more information.
The Elementary Guidance Program provides a variety of services for students including
- Character education and social emotional learning classroom lessons
- Small group counseling sessions and peer groups
- Individual counseling services
- School-wide programs and initiatives promoting positive relationships, student engagement and academic success
- Counselors serve as the Section 504 and I&RS Coordinator
- Counselors also serve as the Anti-bullying specialists for their respective schools