Roselle Park School District will be closed, Tuesday, January 27th due to inclement weather.
Fall Newsletter 2014
The New Jersey Department of Education is pleased to announce the Governor’s Award for Outstanding Educator of the Year. (Read on…)
Download Nomination Form
Road Work Notification
Enterovirus D-68 Information
NJ Health - Updated Enterovirus-D68 Information
School Safety and Security Letter
Roselle Park’s mission is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society.
We are “Committed to Excellence”, and we work hard to make the site a primary source for timely information for all users, and a main gateway for improved communication between parents, teachers, students and other members of our community.
Click here to view upcoming Board Meetings
Roselle Park School District
Core Values for Ethical Education
Moral character is not developed automatically. Efforts should be made to assist young people to develop the values necessary to make good moral decisions and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
In the Roselle Park School District we have made a commitment to:
- Value every person as diverse, important and unique.
- Accept responsibility for our choices and actions.
- Be a positive influence on our planet and learn from the world around us.
- Appreciate that children are best supported when family, culture, community and society are kept in mind.
- Continually strive to put children first.
- Recognize that the teaching and modeling of core ethical values as well as the promotion of good character development, is the responsibility of every adult.
Dogs are not allowed on school property during regular school hours.