Roselle Park has one high school, one middle school, and three elementary schools.
Students entering Roselle Park School District for Pre-K through 5th Grade will be assigned to the elementary school closest to their home provided there is room in the class. If classes are full, students will be assigned to a different elementary school.
- Must be in-person
- At the end of your online pre-registration, the Genesis system will prompt you to schedule an appointment.
- Must be attended by the parent or legal guardian of the student being registered. Photo ID Required
- Must have all completed forms and required materials BEFORE attending (See list below)
- If you have special circumstances surrounding residence, please contact Mrs. Polanco before registering, as there may be additional paperwork required.
- If parents are separated/divorced, and there is a custody agreement, provide the court order specifying legal custody.
YOU MUST HAVE ALL REQUIRED FORMS COMPLETED AND LISTED MATERIALS BELOW WITH YOU IN ORDER TO ATTEND ANY IN PERSON REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT OR SESSION
LIST OF REQUIRED FORMS:
- Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Physical Exam Paperwork
- Additional Medical Paperwork - Asthma, EpiPen, Sports, etc. (if needed)
- Transfer Card
- Report Card/transcripts/class schedule
- Resident’s Auto, Home, or Renters Insurance document (with current address)
- Two Utility Bills of Resident (water, gas, electric, with current address)
- Current Deed, Mortgage Statement, or Tax Bill of Resident (if owner)
- Current Lease of Resident (if renter)
- Notarized Verification Form from Landlord (if lease doesn’t list names of all residents)
- Notarized Affidavit for Living with a Resident (if parent doesn’t own or rent residence) - Form provided upon necessity.
- Other bills from parent (cell phone, etc) with current address, if available
Children who will become 6 years of age on or before October 1 are eligible to register for First Grade.
908-241-4550 x 2059