Administration » Human Resources » Human Resources

Human Resources

Download, complete, and return all paperwork to Mary Ann Hrubic – [email protected].


1. Application - Please complete


2. Criminal History –please make an appointment as soon as possible (click this link if you were never fingerprinted) (click this link if you were previously fingerprinted)


3. NJ Sexual Misconduct/Child Abuse Disclosure Release – please complete one form for each former employer with whom you worked with children.  Fill out the top of page 1 with the former employer information and then in Section 1 on page 1, complete, sign and return. 


4. You must get a Mantoux (TB) test prior to starting.  If you need a referral for the CareStation in Linden, please let Mary Ann Hrubic know.


5. Physical Exam Form - You must also get a Physical. Your physician must complete and sign the form so you can return to Mary Ann Hrubic.


6. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Form- complete and submit 


7. I-9 form – please complete and provide the necessary documentation.


8. New Hire Policies - Please review.


9. Signature Form New Hire Policies - Complete form. 


10. Transcripts - Please have your college or university send your official transcripts directly to Mary Ann Hrubic: [email protected]


Questions regarding the remaining items on the list can be directed to

Teresa Rose [email protected] 908-245-2103 ext. 1017



10.  W-4 form- Please complete


11.  Direct Deposit form - - Please complete


12. Pension Questionnaire - - Please complete


NJ Pension Information (All You Need to Know)


13. Pension form - complete ONE of the pension forms below:


NJ Pension enrollment Form- TPAF (Teachers) or PERS (Paraprofessionals if you work more than 32 hrs/wk)


Intrafund Pension form - NJ Pension Transfer form - already in pension – same Tier


Interfund Pension form - NJ Pension Transfer form if you were already in NJ Pension before, but need to transfer from PERS to TPAF.


DCRP -Defined contribution Retirement Program form - if you work less than 32 hrs/wk (Paraprofessionals)


DCRP – Transfer or Rehire form – if you were in DCRP previously.


14. For Health Benefits forms or waiver, please click HRconnection


How do I access HRconnection?

You can click the link : HRconnection


Or, enter, then click the “Login here”.  

login image

Then enter “RPBOE” into the Guest Key Login box.

login image



Optional Benefits Available

-Credit Union

-Prudential Disability Insurance


-Ameriflex – Flexible spending- enrollment once a year in June.

-Legal Shield –Identity Theft

-Tax Shelter Annuity Deductions




Substitute Teacher Program


The Roselle Park School District has partnered with ESS to manage our Substitute Teacher Program.  A leader in K-12 staffing, ESS will now be responsible for the hiring, training, and placement of all Substitute Teachers working within the Roselle Park School District.


If you are interested in working within our school district as a Substitute Teacher, please visit the ESS website to apply at this link:  ESS Application - Roselle Park School District


You may contact ESS via phone at 856-482-0300, with any questions you may have.

ESS Logo