New Hire Paperwork and Instructions (Click to open)
Download, complete, and return all paperwork to Mary Ann Hrubic – [email protected].
1. Application - Please complete
2. Criminal History –please make an appointment as soon as possible
NJ.gov/education/crimhist/new.shtml (click this link if you were never fingerprinted)
NJ.gov/education/crimhist/archive.shtml (click this link if you were previously fingerprinted)
3. NJ Sexual Misconduct/Child Abuse Disclosure Release – please complete one form for each former employer with whom you worked with children. Fill out the top of page 1 with the former employer information and then in Section 1 on page 1, complete, sign and return.
4. You must get a Mantoux (TB) test prior to starting. If you need a referral for the CareStation in Linden, please let Mary Ann Hrubic know.
5. Physical Exam Form - You must also get a Physical. Your physician must complete and sign the form so you can return to Mary Ann Hrubic.
6. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Form- complete and submit
7. I-9 form – please complete and provide the necessary documentation.
8. New Hire Policies - Please review.
9. Signature Form New Hire Policies - Complete form.
10. Transcripts - Please have your college or university send your official transcripts directly to Mary Ann Hrubic: [email protected]
Questions regarding the remaining items on the list can be directed to
Teresa Rose [email protected] 908-245-2103 ext. 1017
10. W-4 form- Please complete
11. Direct Deposit form - - Please complete
12. Pension Questionnaire - - Please complete
NJ Pension Information (All You Need to Know)
13. Pension form - complete ONE of the pension forms below:
NJ Pension enrollment Form- TPAF (Teachers) or PERS (Paraprofessionals if you work more than 32 hrs/wk)
Intrafund Pension form - NJ Pension Transfer form - already in pension – same Tier
Interfund Pension form - NJ Pension Transfer form if you were already in NJ Pension before, but need to transfer from PERS to TPAF.
DCRP -Defined contribution Retirement Program form - if you work less than 32 hrs/wk (Paraprofessionals)
DCRP – Transfer or Rehire form – if you were in DCRP previously.
14. Health Benefits Form OR Health Waiver (Must attach a copy of your ins. card as proof you have insurance)
Aetna Health and Dental Benefits - employees who work 30 hours or more
New employees are eligible for NJEHP or Garden State Plan (only insured in NJ)
Health Benefit Calculators - to see how much benefits will cost you
Educator health plan member Calculator
Garden State Plan Calculator (only insured in NJ)
-Prudential Disability Insurance
-Ameriflex – Flexible spending- enrollment once a year in June.
-Legal Shield –Identity Theft
-Tax Shelter Annuity Deductions
TO ADD DEPENDENTS TO BENEFITS, A COPY OF BIRTH AND/OR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED
New Hire SUBSTITUTE TEACHER Paperwork and Instructions (Click to open)
- Please contact Mary Ann Hrubic to inform her you are interested in subbing for the Roselle Park School District. (908) 245-1197 x-1013 or [email protected]
- Please visit: https://www.nj.gov/education/certification/substitutes/
Roselle Park School District #4550
County Union # 39
- You will need to get a Mantoux (TB) test.
Please inform Mrs. Hrubic if you need a referral to Care Station in Linden.
- Download, complete, and return the following forms to Mary Ann Hrubic.
- NJ Sexual Misconduct/Child Abuse Disclosure Release – please complete one form for each former employer with whom you worked with children. Fill out the top of page 1 with the former employer information and then in Section 1 on page 1, complete, sign and return.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Form - complete and submit
- W-4 form
- I-9 forms
- Direct Deposit form
- Personnel Policies (for your review and records)
- Signature form for personnel policies
- Call Mary Ann Hrubic (908) 241-1197 x-1013 and set up a time when you can bring the necessary documents to be copied.
- Please note: There is a 2 week delay in receiving your paycheck.
- The 1st thru the 15th is paid on the 30th paycheck
- The 16th thru the 30th/31st is paid on the following month’s first paycheck