The Board of Education has approved, Friday May 27th as the makeup snow day. All district buildings will be closed on that date.
Kindergarten Registration will be held in the Board office at 510 Chestnut Street from May 5th- June 21st on the following days and times:
Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 2:45pm -4:30pm
Preschool registration for the 2016-17 school year is open.
Click Here to Access Additional Information.
Niche Rankings for Roselle Park School District
2015 - 2016 Technology Upgrades - Refer to the document below for a detailed view and timeline of Technology upgrades within the district this year.
2015-2016 Technology Plan
Roselle Park’s mission is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society.
We are “Committed to Excellence”, and we work hard to make the site a primary source for timely information for all users, and a main gateway for improved communication between parents, teachers, students and other members of our community.
Click here to view upcoming Board Meetings
Roselle Park School District
Core Values for Ethical Education
Moral character is not developed automatically. Efforts should be made to assist young people to develop the values necessary to make good moral decisions and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
In the Roselle Park School District we have made a commitment to:
- Value every person as diverse, important and unique.
- Accept responsibility for our choices and actions.
- Be a positive influence on our planet and learn from the world around us.
- Appreciate that children are best supported when family, culture, community and society are kept in mind.
- Continually strive to put children first.
- Recognize that the teaching and modeling of core ethical values as well as the promotion of good character development, is the responsibility of every adult.
Dogs are not allowed on school property during regular school hours.