Miscellaneous » Registration Pages » Registration Documents

Registration Documents

  • This Registration Form  (Please print out and complete all pages)
  • Birth Certificate (original with the raised seal)
  • Immunization Records from your child's doctor 
  • This Physical Exam Paperwork  (completed and stamped by your child's doctor)
    • Students entering from a country outside of the United States must provide proof of the Mantoux tuberculin test given within 6 months prior to entering the United States or test must be given prior to entering school. If test is positive, a report of the x-ray results must be provided.
    • If student doesn't have health insurance, contact Westfield Regional Health Dept. 425 East Broad Street, Westfield, NJ 07090. PLEASE CALL TO MAKE AN APPT. 908-789-4070 X4472 
  • These Additional Medical Paperwork - Asthma, EpiPen, Sports, etc. (if needed)
  • Transfer Card (from the school the student is leaving)
  • Report Card/transcripts (from student's former school)
  • Resident’s Auto, Home, or Renters Insurance document (with current address)
  • Two current utility Bills of Resident (water, gas, electric, with current address)
  • Current Deed, Mortgage Statement, or Tax Bill of Resident (if owner) OR
  • Current Lease of Resident (if renter) (if lease is expired you must provide the Landlord Verification Form)
  • This Notarized Verification Form from Landlord  (If lease doesn't list names of all residents or if you lease is expired) 
  • Notarized Affidavit for Living with a Resident (if parent doesn’t own or rent residence) - Form provided upon necessity. Please note in addition to the affidavit, you must provide all the residency paperwork above for the family you are living with.
  • Other bills from parent (cable, internet, etc) with current address, if available