- Signed 2 page Terms and Conditions Agreement from the back of the 2021 Handbook. You will be able to print one out first from there. (all SIX sections must be signed before uploading)
- Each camper's most recent Immunization Record from their doctor (unless your camper is virtual only)
- Most recent photos of your camper(s)
- Photos of Parents/Guardian (unless you noted permission for your camper to sign themselves out in the Authorized Pick up list or your camper is Virtual Only)
- Upload photos of your Authorized Escorts (unless you granted permission for your camper to sign themselves out, are Virtual Only, or you do not have Authorized Escorts)
How do I register for Early Drop?
- Be registered for Early Drop via the Registration Portal
- Make payment no later than June 13th (for the First 4 Weeks) and/or July 11th (for the Second 4 Weeks)
- Log back in to the Registration Portal and click on View details for 2021
- In the Summary section, click Add campers, sessions, options.
- Then click “show details” next to the 4 week session.
- The option to add Early Drop to your cart will be there.
- Follow through and submit cart.
IMPORTANT Authorized Pick up NOTICE
We want to make sure to expedite the pick-up process without compromising our commitment to safety. Please take this time to make sure your Authorized Pick up list is accurate.
Please note, that if photos were uploaded but the names are not listed on the pick up list, your camper cannot be released.
To check your pick up list
- Log in to the Registration Portal
- Click on Update Household Information in the Forms section
- Scroll all the way down to the Authorized Pickup List section (past the Emergency Contacts)
- Look at the Names you have entered
- The first name listed should be the person who is listed as Parent/Guardian 1 in your Household
- The second name listed should be the person who is listed as Parent/Guardian 2 in your Household
- If you have Non-Parent Escort photos uploaded:
- The 3rd name should be the 1st Non-parent photo
- The 4th name should be the 2nd Non-parent photo
- The 5th name should be the 3rd Non-parent photo
- You can list as many as you wish on this list, but only photos for the 1st three non-parents are required.
To check the order of how you uploaded your photos
- Log in to the Registration Portal
- Scroll down to the Upload Documents Section
- Click on “View submitted document for each photo item to see who you loaded where.
- If you realize you have uploaded a photo in the wrong place, email me and I will delete it from my end so that you can upload the correct one.
Pod Requests 5/17/21-6/13/21
If you would like to request your camper be in the same pod with specific campers, pod requests are being taken between 5/17/21 and 6/13/21 for the first 4 week session.
To request a pod pairing, please email email@example.com with the information below, even if you did so prior to 5/17.
1. Your Camper’s First and Last name
2. Your Camper’s Grade
3. The first and last name of the camper or campers with whom you wish your camper to be in the same pod.
We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but cannot guarantee the request will be granted.
First 4 Week Session
SUBMIT NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, JUNE 13th
Second 4 Week Session
SUBMIT NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, JULY 11th
Theatre Camp Audition Information
- Anyone who has not submitted an application with Theatre Camp in their cart AND paid the $50 registration fee, will not be allowed to audition.
- Application submissions and payments will not be accepted at the nights of the audition.
- If you have already registered and paid your $50 registration fee, you are all set.
- Auditions are June 2nd and 3rd at 7pm in the High School Auditorium. (please arrive at 6:50pm)
- You only need to attend ONE night.
- Selections will be made by Friday June 4th and you will be notified either way, whether your camper was selected or not.
- The $260 Theatre Camp fee will be due no later than Sunday, June 13th for those who are selected.
If you are not selected for Theatre Camp (there are only 36 spots), and have only registered for Theatre Camp (meaning you are not registered for any other part of the Summer Camp), you will receive a refund for the $50 registration fee.
From the Theatre Camp Director:
PREPARING FOR THE AUDITION – MASKS REQUIRED
We ask that each student prepare a piece (preferably by memory) from a Broadway show. Some pop songs have been done in the past and we leave it to your discretion, but Broadway is preferred. It is preferable for you to have a karaoke track available to use in a CD player for the audition. Using a track on a personal cell phone is acceptable, PROVIDED you bring your own speakers with you. There will be someone to play piano if 100% necessary. There are two parts to the audition. Singing (students prepare own song) and a reading portion (students will be provided with scripts). There will be no dance portion to the audition this year. We ask for you to choose a day that you can stay for the full length, as seeing each student in each area will greatly help us choose the right role for each student.
For the year 2021 the Roselle Park Theater Camp will be performing excerpts from 3 different musicals (TBD). The campers will be divided into 3 pods of 12 and each pod, led by an experienced theater director and counselors, will work on one of the musicals. All campers will learn the songs from all three musicals but will only perform on the stage for one of them. The campers will experience the audition process prior to the program and then participate in singing, acting, choreography and stage.
Performances will run on Wednesday, Aug. 4th and Thursday, August 5th at 7:30PM
The performances will be viewed on site for parents, guardians and siblings only, but will be streamed for virtual viewing.